1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
Yes, my bed! I love to lie down with my blanket and read. So comfy!
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Bookmarks work like a charm! Although I do get bothered when I lose them.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/ a certain amount of pages?
It gives me satisfaction when I stop reading at 50 pages or so.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I can’t eat when I’m lying and reading *shreds a tear*.
5. Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I listen to music while reading. It gives me all the feels!
6. One book at a time or several at once?
I read two to three books at a time.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Reading at home is the best!
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
9. Do you read ahead or even skip pages?
When I find some stuff unnecessary in the story I skip it.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I never break the spine of the book. But, if the book has a strong binding and isn’t sloppy, then the spine breaks.
11. Do you write in your books?
I have written in 3 or 4 books only. I am not habitual to writing in books.
- Riya @Hmmm…
- Stara @The Pool of Thoughts
- Dhriti @The Tomboy Diaries
- Harini @Book Spiral
- Siya @The Dramatic Drama
- Sam @Diary of a Dreamer
- Akshita @Anthology of Akshita’s Thoughts
- Srishti @The Srishti Blog
- Ashmita @the fictional journal
- Shruvi @The Shamelessly Bookstruck
- Suhani @Random Reader’s Rambles
- Nehal @Quirky Pages
- Noelle @Noelle Loves Books
- Jill @Jill’s Book Blog
- Vee @Vee Bookish Books
- @The Human Curveball
- Maya @Pretty Little Scribbles
- Evin @A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Joanna @The Geekish Brunette
- Carla @Carla Loves To Read
- Lucy @Bookworm Blogger Web
- Emily @BudgetTalesBookBlog
- Maria @The Character Study
- Vik @Little Miss Book Lover 87
- Gelina @Day in and out with Gelina
- You! Feel free to do this tag!
Let me know some of your reading habits in the comments!